Running for: House of Representatives, Texas District 25
Primary: March 2, won with 69.9%
Notable Endorsements: Texas Alliance for Life, Central Texas Republican Assembly, Team America PAC, John Cornyn, Jerry Patterson (Texas Land Commissioner), Dick Morris
Background: Born to hardworking parents in San Diego, California, Donna Campbell worked her way through high school and college before becoming an emergency room medical director and ophthalmologist.
- Abortion: Pro-life
- The Economy: Stop uncontrolled government spending, reduce deficit
- Education: Wants greater parental choice, less bureaucratic interference, control back to families and away from the government
- Energy: Supports domestic drilling and diversification, opposes cap and trade
- Healthcare: Opposes ObamaCare
- Immigration: Border security a priority, opposes amnesty
- National Defense: Supports strong, fully-funded military, opposes civilian trials for terrorists & enemy combatants
- Taxes: Supports tax code simplification, lower taxes, fair tax, taxation on consumption rather than income
Donna Campbell will keep the government answering to the Constitution. She brings real-world experience to politics; her medical background gives her an especially unique perspective on the Obama administration’s healthcare plan.
Future redistricting may weaken Lloyd Doggett’s hold on this area of Texas, but until that happens, we need to “dump Doggett.” His progressive ideals are both destructive to and ignorant of his constituents. Donna Campbell promises real leadership and accountability – she is the kind of congresswoman we need in District 25.
In Her Words:
On the Web: Website / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Flickr